COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR PROFESSIONAL DIAGNOSIS
VIN Number – Mileage – Keys
Immobiliser – Trouble Codes – Sensors
Professional Diagnostic Tool
The Sim-Reader is an advanced and effective tool, which is easy to use. It gives us access to vital data that is crucial in order to end up with the correct conclusions in the reports.
The read-out of a vehicle’s actual mileage, key inventory and programming history provide a solid fundament for detecting manipulations.
The read-out of sensor values and stored data provides a good overview of the vehicle’s technical condition.
The Sim-Reader can be connected to most of the newer car models. An extended cable selection makes it possible to access older models.
Easy to use
No specific automotive expertise is required for the usage of the Sim-Reader. For the correct readout, however, you have to provide some basic information about your car model.
The Sim-Reader has to be connected to the car’s diagnostic port.
Usually you have to follow these steps:
- Call Simco and provide some information about your vehicle
- Connect the Sim-Reader to the car’s diagnostic port
- A technician at Simco will read out the data with the integrated GSM-unit in the Sim-Reader
- The report will be sent to you via e-mail or by mail
Updating the Sim-Reader is done fairly easy through the GSM network.
- Read and delete DTC
- Read ”live” data
- Basic settings of the ECU
- Service reset
- Immobiliser programming
- Compatible with OBDII-/EOBD standards
- Unique multiplex function
- Remote updating
The vehicle has to be located in a place with GSM coverage.
The user has to be available at the telephone
The products get an update and full service once a year
- Sim-Reader in a convenient service case
- OBD cable set in the service case with space for the Sim-Reader
- Power supply for remote update
- One user per licence
- One subscription per licence (yearly)
- Readout with report